I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again. No amount of concealer, spackle, gloss, or glitter is going to make an ugly inside pretty. True beauty starts from the inside out and no, I’m not talking about taking your vitamins (although this is totally essential too). The best way to glow from within is to do something for someone else. Lucky for you, WhyDid has a perfect way to do something special while having fun in the meantime.
Come join WhyDid and our fabulous friends from the Young Professional Committee for a fun filled evening of hors d’ouevres cocktails, socializing, and a silent auction all benefiting a truly wonderful cause. Silent auction items include:
* NYC Package: 1 night at Marriott Renaissance hotel & 2 VIP tix to Late Night with Jimmy Fallon
* Health & Fitness Package: 6 month nutrition & wellness program with a Holistic Health Counselor & His Body fitness apparel
* Beauty package: 2 hour consultation with a personal stylist & hair & nails by a celebrity stylist
* Gourmet package: Must have kitchen gadgets
* Botox and restylane treatments with dermatologist Dr. Paul Friedman
* Four Mets tickets in a luxury suite
* Four Yankees tickets
* Stuart Weitzman clutch
* Mario Romano leather clutch
* La Grande Hatbox from Vosges Haut Chocolat
Advance tickets are available at: www.sony.kintera.org/summersocial2010. We better see you there!