This list should be twenty rather than ten seeing as I went MIA last week. However, I have decided to keep it short and to the point. (You’re welcome).
- Dressing room floors. Band-aids and stray hairs galore. I can’t.
- Lady Gaga. I’ve had about enough of her for a little while.
- These:Now you’re just abusing the right to dress. (Thanks to Ryan Nickulas for sending along this little sweet treat).
- Screaming children on five hour flights. Control your offspring. Thanks.
- Taking your shoes off at airport security. There’s gotta be another way.
- And these:Yep, an entire wall of “jean” leggings. I believe they are calling these “jeggings.”
- Dreadlocks on white people. I’m talking to you, Crystal Bowersox.
- People who don’t refill the Brita/Pur/whichever pitcher. I’m thirsty too, jackass.
- Morning breath.
- Promoter text messages. I’m damn near forty. Please stop. I can’t sit through a din with 19 year old models anymore.
Until next week… Happy Fourth.
Leave A Comment