I nearly had to make a top 20 list this week seeing as I had already filled eight of ten spots by Tuesday. But alas, here is the abridged version:
- Feet on the window or dashboard while in an automobile. Really?
- Denim cut offs to the knee. All I want to do is hand you a Bud Light in a coozie. who told you this was cute, let alone flattering?
- People who come up and touch my dog without asking and without ever acknowleding my presence. Hi.
- People who bark at my dog. That’s just weird. Do you speak dog? **sidenote: my ex once barked at a man who was chatting me up when he came back from the bathroom. That was pretty funny (but also weird).
- Long natural nails. fake nails are gross, but these are grosser. I want to call the health dept.
- Belly button jewelry. Time to move on, people. This was cool when Britney was relevant.
- Girls who ‘whooo.’ I’m talking to you, Bachelorette Ali.
- Inane Facebook status updates. I don’t need to know that you’re tired, you stubbed your toe, or you need more coffee. Unless you’re sharing a cappuccino with Jay-Z, Jigga Man, himself, don’t bother updating us.
- People who think they are famous. You’re not. It’s cool, I’m not either. Nor is the majority of the population.
- Smiley faces made like this =) It is a colon : not an equal sign =
ugh. Life’s hard. Have a good weekend.