The worst part about traveling to me is the process (followed in close second by packing). Getting through the airport is a simple form of hell. Having to stand barefoot in security is bad enough, but the mere thought of my skin touching the seat freaks me out (FYI- I have the same problem with movie theaters). The short answer to this problem would be to layer on as much protective layers as possible, but in case you missed the memo, it’s hot out. So what does one wear when it’s 95 degrees and about 1000% humidity? Here’s a hint: It’s absolutely NOT a Juicy tracksuit.
1. Forever 21 Metallic Trapeze Tank, $15.80, 2. Urban Renewal Gauze Bell Bottom Pant, $39.00, 3. Sam Edelman Gigi T Strap Sandals, $70, 4. alice + olivia Phoebe Mid Length Slim Dress, $176, 5. Cooperative Applique Ballet Flat, $34, 6. KAIN Label Pocket Tank, $80, 7. Forever 21 Sheer Abstract Maxi Skirt, $13.50, 8. Ecote Soleil Thong Sandal, $29, 9. Gucci Round Frame Metal Sunglasses, $325, 10. Dorothy Perkins Black Flyaway Cardigan, $29, 11. See by Chloe Ambre Big Tote, $550
Please remember that you can be comfortable without wearing printed pajama pants to the airport. Pull yourself together, sister… you never who might be in the next seat.
It’s no secret that I love checking the crazy things people Google to find WhyDid. Sometimes they are just simple things like “what to wear to Soho House” or “what to wear to the airport.” Other times, the topics are a bit more obscure like “hardest nipples in Hollywood” and I have to stop to ask, “You touch your mother with those fingers?” This week was no different. As per usual, cameltoe tops the list and you guys really, really love Katy Perry. Well, I’m here to do what I do best and that is give the people what they want!! Here’s ten of this week’s more Googled topics:
- Can I wear black to a garden wedding. I mean, you can. But do you really want to be that morbid girl wearing black at such a joyous event? Try these for guidelines instead.
- White girl weave. Not only have I worn one, I’ve expressed my great love for them.
- Gladstones Malibu. Love, love, love this place. And yes, yes I did go there when in LA a couple of months ago.
- Kirsten Smith Maxim. As it turns out, I might have made an appearance. If you can find it, congratulations. You’ve got too much time on your hands.
- How to do a top knot. I love a good top knot. Here’s a step by step tutorial… but I think I’m going to have to make a video soon.
- Celebrities wearing sneakers. Everyone from Ann Hathaway to Alessandra Ambrosio was seen sporting stylish sneaks.
- Kerastase Cristalliste. There has been so much interest in this line. Stay tuned for a veeeery exciting contest…
- Girl wearing glasses. I guess people really dig girls who wear glasses. Just please don’t be one of those people who wears fake ones…
- Chalking hair. Did a little tutorial on that. I might add spraying hair with hairspray to set color as well.
- Explanation why you stupid. I got nothing.
The search continues.