I actually didn’t expect people to vote this as a winner, but alas, either a ton of your are curious about making sure that your bra fits, or I have a ton pervy male fans. Let’s hope for the former. That said, having a bra that fits can do wonders for your figure. A properly fitting bra can make you look both taller and thinner. I mean, who doesn’t want that? Statistics say that 80% (some even say 95%) of women are wearing the wrong size bra.
Since, I spent two and a half years working in lingerie, I developed a love for underpinnings as well as a knowledge for how it should fit. That’s right, I’ve got street cred, kiddos.
Bra fit tips:
- If the middle part of the band between the cups does not lay flat against your chest, you should probably go both up a cup size and down a band size.
- Your boobs should not be falling out below the band of your bra. If they are, try going down a band size.
- If the cups are too tight or creating “double boob” it’s time to go up a cup size.
- Inversely, if there is extra fabric or wrinkling in the cups, it’s time to go down a size.
- Bras stretch over time, so you should always check the elastic and replace your bras every 12 or so months. Also, your bra should be tight enough that you can wear the bra on the largest notch. That way, when the bra stretches out, you can move to a smaller notch.
Look at those tittays!!